MY WEB TV WEBSITE
1. LEGAL INFORMATION
1.1 In accordance with the provisions of Article 6-III-1 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, COFITES informs the user of the website www.myzen.tv that:
- The website www.myzen.tv (hereinafter "the Website") is published by COFITES, a simplified joint-stock company with a share capital of 100,040 euros, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Lille Métropole under number 441 119 989, whose head office is located at 9 rue Archimède 59650 VILLENEUVE D'ASCQ, France (phone: 03.28.37.04.04);
- The Website publication director is Mr. Bruno Lecluse;
- The service provider ensuring direct and permanent storage is the company: LiveStreamingCDN, 1002 Hemphill, Ave. NW, Atlanta, GA 30318.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
2.1 The user acknowledges having the skills and means necessary to access and use the Website. The user acknowledges having verified that the computer configuration used for this purpose contains no viruses and is in perfect working order.
2.2 The publisher of the Website makes every effort to offer information or tools to the user that are available and verified, but cannot be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of features or the presence of viruses on its Website.
2.3 The publisher of the Website cannot be responsible for:
- the service quality, since the service is offered "as is";
- disruption of the Website use;
- impossibility of using the Website;
- breaches of computer security, which may cause damage to users' computer equipment and data;
- infringement of users' rights in general.
2.4 The information provided by the publisher of the Website is for information purposes only and cannot release the user from performing a complementary and personalized analysis. The publisher of the Website cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information published on the Website. The user therefore acknowledges using this information under his exclusive responsibility.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
3.1 The general structure as well as the software, texts, images animated or not, photographs, sound, know-how and all the other elements composing the Website are the exclusive property of the publisher of the Website, or of the partners or third parties that have granted a license to said publisher.
3.2 Any total or partial representation of this Website by any person whatsoever, without the express authorization of the publisher of the Website, is prohibited and would constitute an act of counterfeiting punishable by the provisions of articles L.335-2 et seq. of the French Code of Intellectual Property. The same applies to any databases appearing on the Website that are protected by the provisions of Articles L.341-1 et seq. of the French Code of Intellectual Property.
3.3 The trademarks used on the Website, as well as all the images reproduced and videos broadcasted therein as well as the logos appearing on the Website, are the exclusive property of the publisher of the Website or of the partners or third parties that have duly granted the rights in connection thereof. Any total or partial reproduction of these brands, images, videos or logos made from the elements of the Website without the express permission of the publisher of the Website, or partners or third-party owners of any trademarks, images, videos, or logos appearing on the Website, is prohibited in accordance with the provisions of Article L.713-2 of the French Code of intellectual property.
4.1 The Website is the property of the publisher of the Website.
4.2 This Website was created and developed in collaboration with LivestreamingCDN.
5.2 The hypertext links set up as part of the Website to other resources on the Internet, and particularly to its partners, have been the subject of a prior written and express authorization. The publisher of the Website cannot be responsible for the access by the users via the hypertext links set up within the framework of the Website towards other resources present on the network.
5.3 The user shall not set up a hypertext link towards this Website without the express prior authorization of the publisher of the Website. In any case, hypertext links to the website must be removed at the first request of the publisher of the Website.
The user is informed that he may contact the publisher of the Website for any additional information or question:
- By post to the following address: COFITES, 9 rue Archimède 59650
VILLENEUVE D'ASCQ, France;
- By filling in the form of the "Contact" section of the Website.